TechnologyNetworkThe “Polish Volunteer Corps” announced its participation in the attack on the Belgorod region
TechnologyNetworkThe “Polish Volunteer Corps” announced its participation in the attack on the Belgorod region
Network

The “Polish Volunteer Corps” announced its participation in the attack on the Belgorod region

The Poles fighting alongside Ukraine on Sunday June 4 claimed to have taken part in the attack on the Belgorod region. The statement, photos and corresponding videos appeared on the social networks of the so-called “Polish Volunteer Corps”.

We are probably talking about the penetration of saboteurs into the territory of the Grayvoron district of the Belgorod region, which occurred on May 22.

“Everyone asks us a question, did we participate in the operation on the territory of the Belgorod region. The answer is unequivocal: of course, yes,” the Polish Volunteer Corps said in a statement.

According to the participants of the training, its members took part in the attack together with the Russian Volunteer Corps, which also participates in hospitality on the Kiev side and is subordinate to the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense.

The head of the Belgorod region, Vyacheslav Gladkov, spoke about the presence of Poles in the ranks of the saboteurs. In his telegram channel, he said about the wife of a deceased member of the Self-Defense, “whose eyes were killed by her husband”. According to Gladkov, the woman “was actually in captivity”, she was held hostage by two Ukrainians, “the others, in her own words, were Poles and Americans”.

Previously, the involvement in the “Operation” on the territory of the Belgorod region of the “Russian Volunteer Corps” and representatives of the “Russian Freedom” Legion * was discussed in the Main Intelligence Directorate (GUR) of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine .

Attack of saboteurs on the Belgorod region

On May 22, the governor of the Belgorod region, Vyacheslav Gladkov, reported that a sabotage and reconnaissance group (DRG) had entered the Graivoronsky district from Ukrainian territory. A counter-terrorist operations (CTO) regime was introduced in the region, which established special measures and restrictions.

The next day, May 23, the Russian Defense Ministry was informed of the defeat of the saboteurs who broke into the area. The department said “more than 70 Ukrainian terrorists” were destroyed, along with four armored vehicles and five pickup trucks.

* the organization is recognized as a terrorist organization and prohibited on the territory of Russia

Read the Latest Ukraine War News on The Eastern Herald.

Copyright © 2023 The Eastern Herald.